Sunday: Pickpockets
I just realised I didn't tell you about the pickpockets on our way into town on Sunday. We had all our luggage with us as we were on our way to the train station. As I got on the subway at Malostranska I couldn't get into the carriage because some bloke wouldn't move out of my way. Peter had spotted this guy following me earlier and realised he was blocking me on purpose while unbeknowns to me one of his mates was trying to get into my bag from behind me. So Peter swung round with his backpack and whacked this bloke out the way so I could get further into the train. Then we watched as the guys got off at the next station and straight back on thru a different door. But because we knew what they were doing, each time they went to pick someone's pocket we shouted and pointed at them and they couldn't manage it. At the next station armed police were already waiting to board the train and we pointed the guys out to them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home